Monday 9 January 2012

Audience feedback of Ancillary work

Before submitting my work, I've asked a few people what they thought about my work...


  • Danielle
Front and back cover - The colours work together. The artist's name stands out. Clear image of her, we can already tell something about her. The font is simple, and consistant.

Inside panels - Simple. The picture works well, the colour of the CD is really good.

Ad - Clear link with the album cover. The name is clear, and bold. The reviews stands out.

  • Sharmin
Front and back cover - Good choice of image. The font is really nice and clear, yet it looks like a handwriting . It is consistant.

Inside panels - Consistant, simple.

Ad - Clear link with the album. Simply elegant!

  • Konrad
Front and back cover - Good. Clear link with the music video. Motif.

Inside panels - Simplistic. The picture gives the impression that the artist is sharing a personal side of her life. It engages with the audience.

Ad - Clear link with the album. Good use of the QR code.

  • Natalie  - Very good, however I think the QR code would look better on it's own. No text above it. Also, the QR Code should be transparent. 


I have used Natalie's feedback and made the QR Code transparent. I have checked, with my phone, to make sure if it still works. The QR Code takes us to our blog!


Finished advert