Monday 17 October 2011

Planning: possible names for artist

Last week when I got home me and my sister came up with several female names and surnames for our artist. Here are the ones we came up with:
  • Alexis Riley
  • Charley Cole
  • Courtney Clay
  • Courtney Hay
  • Melody Johnson
  • Abbey
  • Blake / Blakeley
  • Carly
  • Charlene
  • Eve
My sister was particularly fond of name Courtney but I preferred Blake as it is short, simple and unusual. Although some names did not include surnames, we tried mix and matching different names to different surnames. However, when I suggested these names to my group, they said that they wanted to stick to our first choice: Charlotte Cole. Our chosen name is an actual name of our back-up therefore we will stick with it. Final name choice:

  • Charlotte Cole