Sunday 11 December 2011

PLANNING: Mock up of my digipak



The above is a slideshow of my ideas for a digipak and the advertisement.

The first image was my first design which I scrapped because I think it links to the video too much. Although it gave me an idea of designing an album linked to the sea side as well as the track list (which will be connected to the sea side).

 Here is my idea for a digipak. I will use a textured paper effect(or scan watercolour paper) to create a nice effect that I think will work with the genre and the design along with the ripped pieces of paper. Here is an example of what I'm talking about (next time I might use lighter colours and use them more uniformly):
CU of the artist will help recognise the artist and the track list coming out of the artist mouth links to our music video and makes the album more unique.
 Inside I will put a few images connecting to the track list. They will be(they are not at the moment) arranged according to the Rule of Thirds which will make them stand out more.
Finally I will use the image of "Brighton Doughnut" because its unique and works well as a CD design.