Saturday 26 November 2011

SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: Editing

I found editing in A2 Media easier than last year. I remembered how to use many options of Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects which I used in the making of the video therefore I required little help from the teachers. Also we planned our video throughly which left us with little hesitance when choosing clips to film and edit. This didn't stop us from experimenting with different effects such as slow-mo, split screen and overlaying.
Here is a slideshow of some images from research and production:
I researched into the different genres and music videos to look for things that could inspire me and improve our video. I think this helped us to achieve the effect that we wanted. We tried to implement some SFX in our video to see whether they work with the artist, song and our footage but we stayed true to our pitch/storyboard.